ARTAS iX – The Latest Technology
The ARTAS iX System
The ARTAS hair transplant system is an industry-recognized advancement in robotic hair transplant created by Venus Concept. The procedure of robotic hair transplant is has become more affordable, accessible, and less painful for patients. The goal of this procedure is to transplant hair follicles from thicker sections of the hair into balding areas to stimulate growth.
The ARTAS procedure will leave you with less recovery time due to the minimally invasive technique. Most hair-restorations surgeons will not perform individual follicular unit extraction techniques due to the prolonged follicular unit extraction time and fatigue.
The ARTAS hair transplant system eliminates the common trend in the hair restoration industry of removing a scalp strip and removing individual hair follicles under a microscope. With ARTAS you get the best results, minimal pain, and virtually no downtime.
Why Choose ARTAS?
- ARTAS iX® is the only comprehensive intelligent solution for hair restoration procedures – It is the only system that is streamlined to reduce case time by intelligently combining site-making and implantation into one single step.
- Fast and extremely precise – The robot can harvest 900-1,200 follicular units per hour with a transection rate as low as 3%
- The scarring is almost invisible – ARTAS iX® uses less tension and protects the grafts from trauma. It avoids harvesting too many follicles from a specific donor area, minimizing the scarring.
- Smart technology – ARTAS iX® combines robotic and artificial intelligence technology. Its software determines the direction, angle and orientation of each follicular unit. It simultaneously implants each harvested graft, while protecting existing terminal hair. The result? The most natural looking hair.
- The risks are reduced – Hair surgeons hands get tired, while robotic systems do not. Thus, the risk of human error is eliminated.
The ARTAS iX Procedure
The ARTAS® Procedure restores your hair by transplanting permanent hair from the back or side of the head into thinning areas.
Dr. Mayer uses the ARTAS iX System to digitally scan areas of the scalp, identifying hair in its natural groupings. Selected hair is then precisely removed, using the ARTAS System’s image-guided robotics.
Most of your hair is left in place so that the area retains its natural appearance.
The hair is then transplanted by the physician into thinning areas. This transplanted hair will then grow naturally in its new location, just as it did before.
– The area of the scalp to be used for transplantation is trimmed so it can be digitized by the ARTAS System. Dr. Mayer will apply a local anesthetic.
– A skin tensioner is placed on the scalp so that the System can accurately locate and harvest the hair in its natural groupings.
– The ARTAS System digitally maps the area, analyzing the position of each natural grouping of hair.
– With the Dr. Mayer’s guidance, the system harvests donor hair in a random fashion, so that the area retains its original appearance. The above process is repeated until the desired amount of hair is acquired.
– The grafts are then transplanted into the desired areas of the scalp, according to your physician’s design. These implanted grafts grow as permanent hair.
State-Of-The-Art Benefits of ARTAS iX:
The ARTAS System was developed with leading hair transplant physicians and researchers. The system utilizes state-of-the-art robotic technology to assist physicians with difficult, manual methods that require repetitive and precise movements which can increase the risk of human error.
It is a clinically proven, permanent solution that provides natural results without stitches, staples, linear scarring and damage to existing hair.
- 3D Hairline Planning
- No Linear Scar
- Virtually Pain-Free
- Robotic Precision
- Permanent and Natural-Looking Results